This comprehensive handbook will be an invaluable resource to students and scholars of environmental policy and politics, development studies, Chinese studies, geography and international relations.
Fachbereich Geschichts- und Kulturwissenschaften
This handbook offers a comprehensive guide, both to the gravity of the air, water, soil, bio-diversity and other crises, and to the current policy initiatives that seek to address them. Essential reading on a subject of global importance.
- Forgiveness: Following Jesus Into Radical Loving?
- The Rock Rats (The Grand Tour: Asteroid Wars, Book 2)!
- Table of Contents;
- Call for Contributions - Routledge Handbook of European Integrations - EU-Asia Institute.
- The Nuer: A Description of the Modes of Livelihood and Political Institutions of a Nilotic People.
- Warships Data 4 - USS Intrepid;
Their essays delve into the evolution of the state of the environment in China today as well as the country's role in global environmental policy. This book is more than just a great handbook - it is a significant scholarly work as well as a solid reference volume.
Routledge handbook of environmental policy in China
This is an excellent collection of contributions addressing China's increasingly ambitious environmental agenda. Help Centre. My Wishlist Sign In Join. Be the first to write a review. Add to Wishlist. Ships in 15 business days.
Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! Industry Reviews "Understanding China's environmental challenges is critical to understanding China.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1?
- Promise Me Tomorrow?
- Reward Yourself.
- Routledge Handbook of the History of Women’s Economic Thought.
- Lost Sex: The Evolutionary Biology of Parthenogenesis?
- Gunter Schubert (ed.), Routledge Handbook of Contemporary Taiwan,.
Development of China's environmental legislation Qin Tianbao 3. China's revised environmental protection law Jost Wubbeke 4. Local environmental politics in China: A frame work for analysis Genia Kostka 5. Mette Halskov Hansen and Anna L.
Ahlers 9. Agricultural Intensification and Pollution Bettina Blumling Market-based approaches - A promising shift in China's environmental policies? Doris Fischer China's policies on greening financial institutions: Assessments and outlook Arthur Mol Advocacy coalitions for green economy and their influence on government policies Huang Haifeng, Sheng Chunhong and Julian Barg Multiple benefits environmental policies and industrial restructurement Karl Hallding Ahlers 8.
Environmental policy and agriculture in China. Access to environmental Information: transparency, participation and the role of media Sam Geall.
Routledge Handbook of the History of Women’s Economic Thought – Storep
China-EU relations and patterns of interactions on emission trading Olivia Gippner. Gehe zu:. Startseite der TUB. Suchfunktion Suchen. TUB - Login mit Passwort.
- Routledge Handbook of the Chinese Economy.
- Xing Li – Publications — Aalborg University's Research Portal.
- The Food Plot in the Nineteenth-Century British Novel.
- Routledge Handbook of the Chinese Economy;
- Heat Pipes: Construction and Application: A Study of Patents and Patent Applications?